Company: Blue Royal Staffing
We are looking for a dedicated individual for this Full-Time Permanent opening that includes Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits!
POSITION TYPE: Occupational Therapist (OT)
LOCATION: Reno, NV
SETTING: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Maintain professional standards through compliance with quality assurance policies/ procedures as well as applicable regulations and corporate policies.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of splints and performance of exercise programs.
- Current Nevada Occupational Therapist license or willingness to obtain one for the position.
- Master Degree in Occupational therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Occupational therapy preferred