Are you due to finish your QTS soon? Are you looking for work as an NQT? Look no further!
I am currently recruiting for NQT's to work from Camborne to Truro in primary schools. This is a fantastic opportunity to get out to various schools in the area and get experience in different year groups and school settings.
What you need:
- To hold a QTS.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- A full UK driver license and access to your own transport.
- Up to date references where you have worked with children.
- A good understanding of the primary curriculum.
What you will receive in return:
- A dedicated consultant to guide you through the registration process.
- Free online CPD training.
- Weekly pay via PAYE.
- Online diary.
- Free safeguard training.
The ideal candidates will be aware of Child Protection, Health and Safety, Behaviour, Teaching and Learning Opportunities Policy. You will also need a Child Workforce DBS which can be completed during the recruitment process.
If you are interested in working with Teaching Personnel, then please call #removed# or email #removed#.