Senior Full Stack Developer - Durbanville, Cape Town
R550 - R650K Negotiable on Qualification and Years of relevant experience
Our client, a reputable, established and growing medical consulting and solutions firm is currently in search of a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their dynamic and innovative IT Team.
As a full stack developer, you need to be comfortable around both the front and back-end development languages, development frameworks as well as third party libraries.
You have a passion for high quality software solutions and possess a solid understanding of business processes. One would describe you as displaying a strong sense of ownership and independent work ethic whilst being results driven in meeting project delivery expectations, highly analytical and having a “can-do” attitude and aptitude.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Form part of a small team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle from conception to deployment for each new product / project including system information gathering, solution design, preparing application specifications, development and testing, user training, problem solving and trouble shooting. On-going maintenance of existing systems and MIS reporting will also remain a crucial requirement of the role.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology with a minimum of Grade 12 Technical.
- 6+ years of proven software development experience, project delivery and implementation
- Experience gained within the Medical / Health / Finance / Consulting / related industry is advantageous
- Valid driver's license and own transport
- Experience in the following Front-end languages:
- CSS (bootstrap)
- Experience in the following Back-end languages:
- C# with .NET Framework (essential) including WinForms & WPF
- ASP.NET including Webforms, MVC, Blazor / Razor
- Experience working with databases including:
- MS SQL & MySQL relationship databases
- T-SQL, Stored procedures and Views essential
- Reporting experience including:
- Excel reporting (essential)
- Crystal reports
- Statistical web dashboards
- Knowledge of:
- o IT systems development processes (SDLC)
- o Application development
- o Testing practices
- o UML
- o Systems analysis and design Interpersonal skills
To apply for this role please forward an updated and detailed copy of your CV to Nicole Spamers: #removed#and Andrea Jones: #removed#