Grafton Banks Finance are currently working with a large commercial company with offices in West Sussex to recruit an Interim Treasury and Accounts Receivable Manager based on a 12 month Maternity Contract. This is a full time job reporting into the Director of Finance where you will be responsible for the provision of the day to day and month end Treasury and Accounts Receivable activities for the UK side of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Implement new Treasury and Order to Cash (O2C) procedures as a result of SAP implementation including Sales Audit.
- Manage bank and credit card Reconciliation processes
- Review and certification of task completions
- Manage relationship with banks and credit card acquirers
- Manage the daily treasury function, approval of payment runs and assessing the availability of funds in the UK
- Manage accounting for UK cash movements and interest charges
- Manage UK hedging operations
- Organise utilisation of Group credit lines
- Responding to Group Treasury Department requests
- Managing the concession reconciliation process
- Support in the preparation of audit requests from internal and external auditors.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Finance Operations Manager with detailed experience around Treasury / cash management and Accounts Receivable. You will need to have strong team management skills, Competent with Excel and systems around implementations and processes with excellent communication skills. You will need to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines with strong leadership skill. This is a 12 month maternity contract. The job role is working 1-2 days in office the rest working from home. This is a full time maternity contract for a period of around 12 months. Ideally you will be available within one months' notice. For your experience you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.