New Horizons Computer Learning Centers - the global leader in the Information Technology training industry and Microsoft’s biggest US partner is seeking a Technical Instructor to join our team of experienced instructors for virtual delivery for our company owned locations.
- Deliver scheduled classes in the center and on client sites in the surrounding area
- Teach material from approved curriculum and develop daily lesson plans to include instructional aides.
- Deliver training using differing modalities including Virtual and Traditional Instructor Led Training (including client-site, blended, and custom classes.)
- Obtain and maintain IT certifications as required by business demands.
- Work in cooperation with the Sales and Operations Team, to ensure desired learning objectives of the client. This includes not only in a teaching capacity, but also attending sales meetings as a subject matter expert.
- Keep technical, sales, and business knowledge up to date by participating in educational opportunities.
- Meet or exceed established monthly training scores. Constantly strive to improve instruction through self-analysis.
- Perform other duties and tasks as designated by the Director of Training.
- Will report into the Director of Training with some supervision from the onsite Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on technical writing
- Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Ability to learn technical information quickly.
- Assist sales team as a subject matter expert
- Ability to interact with and report to all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to work well with team members.
- Must have good judgment skills, demonstrating strong work ethic and dependability.
Candidates that have at least one (1) of the following certifications is a plus
- MCSA: Windows Server
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure, Desktop Infrastructure, Private Cloud, Messaging, Communication SharePoint
- MCSA: Windows 10
- MCSA: SQL Server
- MCSE: Data Platform, Business Intelligence
- MCSD: Windows Store Apps, Web Applications, SharePoint Applications, Application Lifecycle Management
- CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+
Candidates that have knowledge in or the certification of the following is a plus:
- MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Office Suite
We would love to have you apply. If you come work for us, you will have:
- Great product to represent - over the last 35 years New Horizons has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses, at more times and in more locations than any other company in the computer training industry.
- Outstanding perks -- in addition to exceptional benefits that include medical, dental, paid holiday, vacation/sick time off and 401K.
- Salary depends on experience and diversity of courses you are capable of teaching.
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers, Inc., a subsidiary of New Horizons Worldwide, Inc., is the world's largest independent IT training company with 300 centers in 70 countries. Our worldwide business strategy focuses on continued worldwide expansion to meet the ever-increasing demands of the technology evolution. Innovative, award-winning learning methods such as Online LIVE and Mentored Learning have revolutionized the way students learn retain and apply new knowledge.
New Horizons offers an extensive selection of vendor-authorized training and certifications for top technology providers such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. Furthermore, we are the world's largest training provider for Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA. Being an authorized partner ensures that our students have the highest quality training materials and train on the latest products and technologies available. And New Horizons offers the largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world.
New Horizons has quickly become the world leader in this industry through its development of company-owned and franchised training centers. Franchising provides the speed to market that enabled New Horizons to capture market share. Carefully selected buy-backs of franchised centers are made when the company identifies opportunities to improve margins.
Role: Technical Trainer
Apply for this job now.