Company: Investigo Search & Selection
Have you ever wanted to work in the City of London but don't want to work in directly in a bank?
Do you want to work with some of the leading FTSE100 businesses in the country?
Does a fast paced, dynamic and meritocratic environment sound like the right place for you?
As one of the largest revenue generating parts of our business, our Banking & Financial Services specialists combine years of experience in recruitment and industry to make a well-oiled machine of top performing consultants. With an exciting team and an all-round great culture, we may have the perfect role for you…
Why become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with Investigo?
Since our inception in 2003, Investigo have grown from strength-to-strength and are quickly establishing ourselves as key players in the recruitment market. With huge growth plans to take us to 2021, we're looking to develop future leaders - growth for us means exceptional opportunity for promotion and financial reward for you, which could unlock potential unbeknown to you before. Our reward scheme is simple and transparent, designed to put you in the driving seat of your earnings and career.
Recruitment is a consistently changing industry in which no two days can be the same. However, we're proud to have created a supportive, challenging and motivating culture that remains a constant and is held up by one key thing - our people. We enjoy coming to work because we're surrounded by an eclectic group of individuals, each who strive to be outstanding and deliver the best results for our business.
Don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor is entirely anonymous and we're proud to promote it!
Some sales or customer facing experience can be beneficial but ultimately our success is made up by the values and traits we already hold, combined with the training and coaching we can provide. If you can relate to any of the below, we want to hear from you!
- Confident and passionate in your day-to-day style of work
- A tenacious and resilient attitude coupled with a fighting spirit; not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
- Ambitious and driven to prove yourself as a key player in recruitment and provide the best service for candidates and clients
- Leading with a proactive nature and comfortable adapting to different methods and teams
What does the role involve?
Recruitment is a blend of sales, account management and customer service which involves creating, building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues. You'll be responsible for building a pipeline of quality talent to match with the jobs your clients give you, keeping strong internal networks to effectively build the Investigo brand from within.
You'll be trained by some of the best in the business, with hands-on workshops on our academy from day one, as well as one-to-one support from your direct manger and our central training team. You'll also be supported by a hand-picked 'buddy', who'll mentor and guide you as an experienced recruiter and peer.
What can we offer you?
As well as a lucrative, long term career that is completely driven by your own ambition, we also offer total package that we hope will support, challenge and reward you day-to-day.
- Competitive base salary with an enviable commission structure
- Starting 23 days holiday and Christmas off!
- Healthcare package including private medical care and corporate gym membership
- Quarterly incentive trips for high achievers; previous destinations being Ibiza, Barcelona & Hvar!
- Early finish and 'dress down' Fridays
- Quarterly whole company social events
- Company phone
So, if recruitment sounds of interest and you're ready to drive your own success, apply now or get in touch with Amy in Talent Acquisition on 0203 862 2791. We look forward to working with you!