- Primary liaison between IT, business partners and vendors
- Facilitate and document business process definition, modeling, and design sessions.
- Elicit, analyze, and document business requirements from business partners and project stakeholders for completeness and alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational database and analytical work
- Decisiveness, good judgment, analytical/math/strategic aptitude and problem solving skills to act with authority and take risks in an environment with little direction from others.
- Excellent written and oral communicator with strong organizational savvy skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of organization.
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies, procedures, and development tools.
- Able to understand how data flows and comfortable working in SQL
-Minimum of 5+ years of business analysis experience.
- Prior experience on agile development teams.
- provided by Dice