Clinical Contracts Associate
- Clinical Contracts Associate working for a global Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge
- Based in Uxbridge, West London
- 12 month contract role paying c£25 per hour
Ideally we are looking for someone with contracts and proposals experience, either from another pharmaceutical company or someone from a CRO looking to experience the sponsor side.
You will be responsible for assisting in outsourcing of clinical trials to which will support the client's own clinical trials. This ideal candidate will have experience negotiating clinical trial contracts and customising the agreements based on the specified needs. This position will be responsible for the entire life cycle of vendor selection including, RFI, RFP, vendor selection decision, contracting, monitoring performance, managing the change order process, and ensuring proper closeout of agreements.
Skills and Experience:
- Recent and relevant experience negotiating on contracts ideally in the research based biopharmaceutical sector
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external teams, such as, clinical operations, finance, legal, business conduct, vendor management and payments
- Great knowledge of compliance, regulations and legal requirements
- Bachelors level degree in life sciences, business management or related subject
- Excellent communication skills
Role and Responsibilities:
You will work with internal customers and colleagues to help and assist in their vendor bidding and proposal development (RFP creation and analysis) and may assist with vendor presentation preparation during the vendor-bid meetings. You will also assist other team members in resolving complex issues relation to the negotiation process to provide the required answers and solutions.
To learn more about how you can become a member of our client's CCF team working as a Clinical Contracts Associate based in the West London area. Please call and speak with me, Edward Laing, here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please drop me an email with your latest CV for a call back to discuss in more detail.
Role: Clinical Contracts Associate
Job Type: Contract
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex,
Apply for this job now.