COMPANY: SUCCESS APPOINTMENTS
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Up to £50,000 per annum
We are recruiting a Sales Manager for one of Britain’s biggest suppliers of electrical & mechanical workshop tools and machinery.
Reporting into the Director the Sales Manager will manage, motivate and develop your team selling to the national database of clients. Markets covered include automotive, hire, builder’s merchants, industrial supplies and many more.
Principle responsibilities and duties:
• Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
• Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
• Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
• Carrying out sales training with sales executives.
• Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
• Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
• Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
• Liaising with other departments within the company.
• Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
Key Skills required:
• Proven track record of successfully managing in-house telesales teams, ideally selling technical or hard goods to stockists rather than end users.
• Solid experience selling at national level.
• Experience of construction/engineering sales would be advantageous
• Experience negotiating wholesale trade agreements with national builder’s merchants, buying groups or major DIY companies would be ideal
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office systems
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job Ref: RG-47353
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Role: SALES MANAGER
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East
Apply for this job now.