Salary: £200-350/day (DOE)
Job type: 3 months contract with the opportunity to extend at the end, full time
Start date: ASAP
One of the big 4 consultancies are seeking an enthusiastic and organised Data analytics to join their team in London.
This is an exciting role where someone could get their hands on larger data sets and create the reporting and visualisations as part of a team solving very relevant, immediate business problems. We are looking for a junior role who has data management and analytics experience as we manage our newly acquired data sources.
The purpose of the role would be to take on daily reporting responsibilities to free up team’s ability to engage with business and senior stakeholders based on the results.
Roles and responsibilities
- Integrate large, disparate data sources to produce analytics
- Produce reports highlighting Workplace outcomes and recommendations
- Interpret and present findings to stakeholders within service
- Advance current analytics with own ideas to “tell the story” of the data in a visual and engaging way
- Develop understanding of the business’ functions and operational intricacies.
- Desktop analytics toolset/dashboard (PowerBi, Tableau, Microstrategy, or equivalent) - preferable
- Advanced Excel
- Data visualisation and professional report creation
- Interpret data and communicate with our team the impact of the results
- Data analytics
- Possibly Workplace or Real Estate background
Role: Data Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London, London, London
Apply for this job now.