3rd/4th line Infrastructure Support - Networks, O365, Azure
Based either from the Middlesex or South Wales office but will work from home (until Covid restrictions ease). Post covid, some office presence will be required.
£45,000 - £50,000 plus 10% bonus and benefits (good pension, private health, life assurance)
Are you a 3rd / 4th line infrastructure support analyst with experience of working on cloud technology projects, better still, with Microsoft Teams roll out experience?
Sentinel are working with a European leader in their field, who are rolling out MS Teams in early 2021. The position would suit customer and service oriented, self-starting candidates with a desire to go above and beyond their remit to provide exceptional levels of infrastructure service to the business.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Significant 3rd / 4th line infrastructure support
- Strong background in Networks (WAN, MPLS, LAN, Cisc Meraki and VPN)
- Expertise in Microsoft technologies (Azure, Office 365, Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory)
As the Technology Analyst you will report to the Technology Manager and be responsible for:
- Provide technical guidance on sytem design and architecture, ensuring fit with current infrastructure
- Problem resolution across all IT infrastructure serices
- Act as the technical Lead where IT infrastructure impacts projects
- 4th line support across all h/w and s/w platforms
- Provide training and mentoring to the infrastructure and service delivery teams
Infrastructure Analyst / Infrastructure Support Lead / Technology Analyst/ Infrastructure Engineer
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#