Are you ready to become a Business Development Manager for the world's no.1 business coaching company?
A unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join a fast-growing business coaching company on a part-time basis.
Hours are flexible, but around 25 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around other commitments such as school hours, where applicable.
Our client's focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them, if they choose.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the world's number 1 business coaching company. Together, they will work with business owners to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve the lives of the owners, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the sales and follow-up process.
- Generating appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities.
- Representing the company by telephone or written communications and occasionally in person.
- Generating and attending networking events.
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining the client database (via a CRM system).
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £30,000- £36,000 p/a, depending on experience (pro rata for part time)
- Monthly Performance Related Bonus, with no caps; the better we do, the more you earn
- Annual Performance Related Bonus of £10,000 for reaching company's annual goal
- Flexible working hours where required. Working from home in the COVID-19 context, with a view to becoming office-based in the Rotherham area
- Are you a highly motivated, go-getter with an excellent can-do attitude?
- Do you have proven sales and marketing experience?
- Are you performance driven and love a challenge?
- Are you friendly, engaging and persuasive with a great telephone manner?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Do you have knowledge of the Rotherham business community and existing contacts in order to hit the ground running?
- Are you a serial networker?
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided. You will then receive an email with further instructions with regards to the next stage of the interview process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check junk/spam.