Home Telecom is one of the largest independently owned telecom companies in South Carolina, serving various counties since 1904. Home Telecom is a rapidly growing company serving the Greater Charleston community including areas in Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester Counties. Home Telecom provides innovative technology through our state-of-the-art Fiber deployments to provide high-speed Internet, HD Video, Security, Home Automation, and Phone services to a mix of commercial, industrial, business, and residential customers. Our team of highly trained employees are all committed to being the best and easy-to-do-business-with company. At Home Telecom, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of continuous improvement that celebrates integrity, innovative thinking, and dedication to consistently exceeding customer expectations.
As a customer-centric Account Manager, you focus on showcasing the ways our solutions simplify client efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new local business accounts. Through your expertise of the client's current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our products. You have developed a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business. You thrive in an office position and excel at traveling to capture new business accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Commercial Sales Manager for goals, guidance, and assistance.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company visits, networking, and industry events.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product proposals and presentations.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Engineering, Sales Support, and Marketing teams.
- Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals
- Knowledgeable in networking, LAN, WAN, and high-capacity, and fiber connected networks
- Strong relationship building, negotiation, and closing skills
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting priorities
- Quick learner within a team environment
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record, and availability to travel
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce, ICONS, CSG, or other billing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience selling telecommunications and network products and services
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field (preferred)
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 5%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days, and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Home Telecom residential services where available
- Formal Training and Development
Home Telecom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. EOE
Powered by JazzHR