Electrical Technician (Maintenance)
£16.40 per hour (Starting rate), £17.40 Per Hour (Following 6 months' Probation) + Holidays + Overtime Paid at Premium + Pension + Significant Opportunities for Training and Development + Progression Opportunities Long Term
4 on 4 off Rotating shift pattern, 6 till 6.
Electrical Technician required for a market leading manufacturer, who have plans for significant growth and investment. They are a successful independent company who offer a personable working environment with great opportunities for training, development and progression.
The successful Electrical Technician will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing, Field Service or Oil & Gas who are looking for a career change are also encouraged to apply.
The company supply their products into various retailers and have a wide product range.
The Electrical Technician:
* PPM work and reactive breakdowns.
* Maintenance of Production Machinery within a high-volume environment.
* Work being delegated from the Team Leader/Deputy Leader.
* Electrically working on: Single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and PLC Fault Finding (Training can be provided for PLC's).
The Successful Electrical Technician:
* Electrically competent on the equipment listed.
* Applicants will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing, Field Service or Oil & Gas are also encouraged to apply.