The Construction Project Manager is responsible for utilizing the resources of the team to assure that all projects are completed on-time and on-budget as well as the customer's satisfaction with the project. In addition, the Construction PM is responsible for procuring all work by undertaking marketing and sales activities.
To be considered for this position, you must have experience in the insurance restoration industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account maintenance, customer service activities
- Project estimating (Xactimate) and sales
- Production management - obtaining subcontractors, manage superintendent, manage project schedule and budget, maintain job documentation, etc.
- Assure all labor and safety laws are followed
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- IICRC Certifications including any of the following: WRT, ASD, AMRT, CDS, FSRT, OCT, etc)
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience using a variety of hand and power tools
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to participate in after hours and weekend work as needed
- Willing to participate in all training as needed/required
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, internet, basic typing
- Xatimate experience required
- Insurance Restoration experience required
- OSHA certification desired and preferred
- Competitive Base Salary + Commissions for each project
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K with company contribution
Since 1986, Super Restoration has been the leader in South Florida for emergency restoration needs. From Water extraction to reconstruction local property owners and managers trust the "Super" name.
Role: Construction Project Manager
Apply for this job now.