A global ecommerce and fashion business are currently seeking an Interim Finance Lead to be responsible for the successful implementation of a direct-to-consumer ('DTC') programme, from a Finance team perspective.
This involves acting as the Finance Lead by defining functional and reporting requirements, testing, data and go/no-go criteria scoping, preparing and delivering a business change roadmap and training materials, playing back content to finance stakeholders and leading on associated communications to ensure the change lands successfully. In addition, this role will be responsible for inputting into Finance go/no-go decisions across these areas, including project go live.
Key roles and responsibilities will cover:
- Documentation of new data, system and business processes
- Solution, Reconciliations & Reporting requirements, design & testing
- Business Simulation/UAT
- Data cleansing, migration & validation and Cutover
- Operational service acceptance requirements & support process design
- Stakeholder engagement and communication activities
- Project Management and Governance
- Experience within the Finance Team of a fast-paced Retail and Ecommerce businesses.
- Worked closely with both technology delivery teams, as well as Finance stakeholders.
- Ideally experience with setting up and implementing similar DTC business models, particularly in relation to automated cash, AP and intercompany data flows, big data reconciliation technologies (e.g. ReconArt, reporting databases etc).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 cash, AR & AP functionality desirable.
- Experience with E-money licence regulations and segregated bank account requirements desirable.
- Ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions
- Ability to effectively articulate and present technical information and risks to non-technical users and business sponsors
Contract length: 9 months
- FTC - £100-120,000 + benefits
- Day rate: £600-700 inside IR35