Employment Solicitor - NQ to 2 Years
My client is a leading law with who are Legal 500 recognised, they have a fantastic reputation for taking a pragmatic and straight-talking approach. They are seeking top talent to join and be part of their continuing success. We are assisting in the recruitment of an Employment Solicitor.
As an Employment Solicitor you will be given responsibility to work on non-contentious employment matters such as preparing and drafting new contracts and policies and providing corporate support as well as advising clients on a wide range of employment / HR related matters and, at the same time, be required to work with the Partner and/or Associate on contentious matters on behalf of Respondents and Claimants
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm's risk and quality management procedures (including but not limiting to Lexcel); and the work should be of a standard that produces referrals/ repeat business.
- Meet financial targets by ensuring accurate time recording; and this includes learning to provide (with Partner and Associate input/ supervision):
- Accurate and realistic fee estimates;
- Timely billing/cash collection; and
- Work effectively to maximise financial performance
- Assist in complex and large-scale projects.
- Work on both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters.
You will be a Employment Solicitor who is either Newly Qualified or up to 2 years PQE, you will be an effective team player and will demonstrate excellent client can internal communication skills, we well as the ability to build and maintain client relationships. ideally you will have experience using case management systems.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site #removed#-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
Role: Employment Solicitor NQ - 2 Years
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle, Newcastle
Apply for this job now.