Account Manager - Quality Improvement Specialist, Total Child Health, Inc. – Baltimore MD
Total Child Health, Inc. is seeking an Account Manager to help support clients of our vibrant health IT company providing medical and mental health practices with the cutting edge CHADIS clinical process support system. CHADIS (CHADIS.com) comprises pre-visit online screening tools; point of care decision support and post-visit patient-specific education and resources. The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding medical practices through implementation including a quality improvement process that provides recertification credit to doctors while building and maintaining relationships in support of new and existing clients
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
· Build and maintain professional and collaborative relationships with clients
· Communicate with sales staff for smooth handoffs of new clients
· Provide and support Customer Service functions (i.e., inquiries, questions)
· Conduct client training on CHADIS and Quality improvement
· Update client configurations of the CHADIS software
· Help practices plan and Implement Quality Improvement processes
· Generate CHADIS usage reports for client practices
· Monitor support activities and status and escalate where needed
· Provide administrative support to the other Account Managers as needed
· Conduct AM-specific Quality Improvement projects
· Accountable for vendor relationship with customer support telephone line
· Post-Go Live Assessment & Consulting for assigned clients
· Testing software functionality for releases and reporting bugs as needed (no programming required).
Be able to inspire teamwork; assist practice staff in changing workflow and practices using QI processes; prioritize tasks and activities effectively; handle multiple tasks simultaneously and consistently; turn in high-quality work without close supervision. A self-motivated; responsible, organized and disciplined professional is sought to be a long-term member of our team.
· Customer/client/patient relations experience, preferably in the healthcare or technology industry. Experience with EHRs a plus.
· Interest in and experience with Quality Improvement projects highly desirable
· Strong technical skills with: PowerPoint, Excel
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with a positive, enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful attitude
· Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Occasional travel may be required.
Location: Baltimore Headquarters or remote
Please include salary requirements when applying.
Job Type: Full-time
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. MPH/MHS desirable
Total Child Health, incorporated in 2001, is a unique software as a service company with employees in several states. We are mission driven and successful in helping improve the quality of healthcare for children and adults using patient generated data and decision support. Total Child Health is unique among health IT companies in being a portfolio sponsor of the American Board of Medical Specialties to provide Maintenance of Certification credits for Quality Improvement projects for physicians.
Role: Account Manager- Quality Improvement Specialist
Apply for this job now.