We're looking for Laborers who have experience in construction or similar outdoor work.
Perform tasks involving physical labor at heavy construction projects. Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools and small equipment. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris and remove waste materials. May assist other craft workers as directed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate jackhammers, drills, various power tools.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Provide assistance to craft workers, such as pipe fitters and operators.
- Drive trucks carrying materials and equipment from warehouse to sites.
- Operate forklifts and other equipment to transport materials and equipment from one place to another on a construction site
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. #removed#
Role: Laborer - Heavy Construction
Apply for this job now.