Lowry & Associates, Inc. is seeking Insurance Premium Auditors with experience in auditing Workers Compensation and General Liability policies, for Spokane, WA.
To be considered to complete work with Lowry & Associates, Auditor will :
Specific Work Experience:
- Conduct physical audits to optimize quality, timeliness and productivity
- Remain informed of changes and current information relative to individual Insurance Company Requirements as provided
- Use Working knowledge WCIRB, NCCI & ISO guidelines for classification of businesses and employees so as to meet quality standards set forth by our clients helpful, though not required
- Experience with Nexus or Future Audit software is helpful, though not required
General Work Experience:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to superior service
- Strong sense of self-motivation, self-discipline, and a willingness to learn
- Superior organizational, and computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly present to both technical and non-technical audiences; interacts tactfully and effectively in difficult situations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Computer with high speed internet access (Microsoft Windows operating system, or Mac with a Windows virtual machine installed.)
- Reliable transportation with valid driver's license and acceptable driving record is required for travel to insureds
- Able to adjust to new situations and changing priorities
- Takes responsibility for own performance and development
- Develops a high degree of trust through demonstrated personal integrity and ethical behavior
Lowry & Associates, Inc. (LAI) was formed in 1989 and is headquartered in Draper, Utah. We offer a full range of insurance services to include: auditing, underwriting surveys and appraisals. We have a passionate and knowledgeable management team and field personnel team who collectively have more than 300 years of experience in the insurance auditing and survey field. We pride ourselves as being members of the National Association of Independent Insurance Auditors and Engineers.
Role: Premium Auditor - Insurance Audits - Spokane, WA
Apply for this job now.