Head of Marketing
A growing premium property business who are growing in the UK.
This role will develop and implement the overall Marketing and Communications strategy, with assistance from the wider department and agencies.
Focused on strategic input on the wider company strategy, with an opportunity to implement some exciting changes.
You will be creative, innovative and agile in your approach, you will be pivotal in ensuring proposition is always seen as exciting and relevant to customers.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy for global locations.
- Develop strategies to boost sales and profits.
- Own and develop customer experience metrics, ensuring that we have a strong and positive brand image.
- Drive our corporate social responsibility agenda and being a real champion in the division and implementation of our social responsibility objectives.
- Develop and track annual marketing budgets at a global and local level.
- Working as the main point of contact for third party delivery partners ensuring the brand is represented in the appropriate way, developing marketing strategies to gain market share, menu development and comms partnership.
- Working as a key contact of our project manager and interior design agencies to ensure the design is on brand, architecturally relevant and represents the locality.
- Take marketing campaigns from the start, right through to completion across all channels such as PR, Digital, Brand, and Events with support from the wider marketing team and agency support.
- Have previous experience and a passion for the hospitality and property industry.
- Have previous experience of developing a reputable UK or global brand.
- Experience in delivering a robust and effective marketing strategy.
- Strong brand, digital, social media and PR experience.
- Demonstrate a strong track record in delivering customer engagement and building audiences either online or offline.
- Be successful within a small business environment with the passion, initiative and energy that makes things happen.
- Be commercially astute.
- An excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and intuition to inform all decisions.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #removed#
Tweet us @COREcruitment