To fulfill our mission of hooking up people’s hunger, we need motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the EatStreet Delivery team!
- Drivers can earn up to $12 an hour depending on availability and performance
- Guaranteed $10 per hour with base pay and tips included
- Get paid daily through Daily Pay!
- Company Discounts to Apple, Verizon, Anytime Fitness, Valvoline, Jiffylube!
- Low-cost unlimited plans & devices available through partnership with Gig Mobile
- Flexible scheduling
- Support from the Dispatch Team while you’re on the road
- Career advancement opportunities
- W2 Employee - no quarterly contractor tax bills!
- No resume or cover letter needed!
- Reliable vehicle and smartphone
- Clean driving record
- Valid license and insurance
- Ability to work nights and weekends is preferred
- Ability to work well independently, have a great attitude and be willing to learn
- Safely and efficiently pick up orders from our restaurant partners and deliver them by car to customers across the city
- Provide top-notch customer service to both our customers and restaurant partners
- Raise brand awareness around town by using EatStreet branded delivery gear
- Obey all traffic laws and parking regulations
- Partner with our dispatch team to ensure that our customers are receiving the best service possible
Beyond hourly earnings, employee drivers have an opportunity to earn additional commission through referral programs. All drivers are W2 employees, not contractors.
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to #removed# and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify. For more information, please see the E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster at the hiring location.