Lantech is the premier manufacturer in stretch wrapping machines in the United States and in case handling machines in the Netherlands. We have sales and technical support offices in North America, Europe, Australia, and China as well as a global network of independent distributors, integrators and service technicians. Where our customers are, we are.
As a Lantech Accounting Clerk, you will be an integral supporting piece of our accounting function. You will:
- Review equipment sales orders for accuracy, compliance, and customer alignment
- Process intercompany billings, daily cash receipts, customer invoices, and credit card settlement postings
- Prepare daily/weekly cash report and summary for visual dashboards
- Reconcile weekly cash report with cash ledger transaction
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts and intercompany AR/AP accounts for foreign subsidiaries
- Assist with monthly closing and posting month-end transactions
- Cross-train for vacation coverage within the Accounting Team
Hourly Rate: $16.50/hr-$18.00/hr
- 2+ years' Accounting experience; preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; including Word and Excel
- Proven experience in ERP systems
- Ability to create and write standard work procedures, develop quality checks, and evaluate results
- Able to communicate and interact effectively within all levels of associates
- Possess strong multi-tasking skills
- Be self-motivated, analytical, and organized with a high attention to detail
- High School Diploma required
- Associates degree in Accounting preferred
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Founded in 1972, at the peak of an energy crisis, Lantech made an impact on the world by inventing stretch wrapping and sparking a packaging revolution that spread around the globe and changed the way pallets of products are unitized for shipment. Now, billions of pallet loads are stretch wrapped every year.
Our passion to do things better, faster, safer and at lower costs led to a culture of innovation and generated 277 patented inventions to date that create enormous value for our customers by eliminating waste from their supply chains. Today, we build case handling machines in the Netherlands and stretch wrapping machines in the United States.
We have sales and technical support offices in North America, Europe, Australia, and China as well as a global network of independent distributors, integrators and service technicians. Where our customers are, we are. Our revolutionary fervor is unchanged. Our mission is simple: to reduce or eliminate the huge amount of shipping damage that occurs as products make their way from their point of manufacture to their destination
Competitive Benefits Package:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- 401K + Company Match
- Quarterly Profitability Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
- Company Paid Life, STD, & LTD Insurance
- Vacation Time
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Casual Dress
- GREAT CULTURE
- & More!