Senior Contract Specialist support will include Contract administration support for contract task orders, modifications and or administrative packages development as required. Additionally, the contractor shall provide program management support, assist in documenting program files, organizing format for active file use and staging, contract file development, documentation, and administrative support as needed. All electronic project documentation will be posted real-time into the Contracting folders. Personnel shall be experienced in contract administration and familiar with FAR contracting policies and procedures.
Senior Contract Specialists will be responsible for pre-award and post-award tasks necessary to award and administer purchase/delivery task orders, blanket purchase agreements, and contracts. Solicits, negotiates, awards, and administers contracting. Contract Specialists will perform contracting support for Information technology, professional services, healthcare and support services, evaluation design studies and analyses, and research and development. The client conducts acquisitions using a variety of procedures such as contracting by negotiation, simplified acquisition procedures, Federal Supply Schedules (FSSs), and ordering from Government-wide acquisition contracts (GWACs) and Multiple-Award Contracts (MACs). A cradle-to-grave approach is utilized to focus on specialization and helping to fulfill the customer’s mission.
Pre-award: Reviewing and analyzing proposals and supporting pre-award file documentation to ensure all required documentation for award has been received, meets all procurement laws, and regulations. Assembling the PRISM hard copy award file with bookmarks, ensuring all required pre-award file documentation is appropriately filed in accordance with the procurement laws, regulations, and guidance
Post-award: Preparing all necessary unilateral and bilateral changes to the contract including key personnel changes, schedule revisions, property changes, change orders, no-cost extensions, termination actions, stop work orders, revisions to existing clauses, and incorporation of new clauses as necessary in accordance with all procurement laws,regulations, and guidance
- Outstanding customer service skills and professionalism when working with customers.
- Management and review of personnel work
- Ensure and develop all business rules, service delivery guides, desk guides and work instructions continuously updated and maintained.
- Establish a formal training program consisting of both a) classroom procurement training courses taught by commercial vendors certified to provide Federal Acquisition Certification in Contracting (FAC-C) training, and b) informal on-the-job training taught by Contractor subject matter experts and management officials to insure Contractor procurement personnel maintain a proficient working knowledge of procurement laws, regulations, and guidance.
- Participate in scheduled and ad-hoc meetings with contracting officers, management officials, program office personnel, internal customers, and other Contractors. These meetings may take place in person or through the use of available virtual technologies (e.g., telecons, WebEx).
- Knowledge of the procurement laws, regulations, and guidance
- Bachelors' Degree or 24 Credit Hours
Systems Utilized: Regular Systems used: Consolidated Acquisition Solution PRISM, Acquisition Reporting System (ARS) (Internal tracking system), Unified Financial Management System (UFMS) (Financial System), Departmental Contracts Information System (DCIS), FedBizOpps (FBO), System for Award Management (SAM).
The Sr. Contract Specialist shall perform all acquisition management support services in conformance with all applicable Federal laws, regulations, Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circulars, Executive Orders, Agency policy and requirements documents.
Procurevis, Inc. is a procurement strategy, solutions and consulting firm for the Federal Government. We have masterfully blended the components of a procurement support, recruitment, and management consulting firm, which embodies the entire life-cycle of procurement. Procurevis is committed to providing expert, results-driven, professional services to the defense, intelligence, and civilian community. We specialize in supporting clients engaged in the acquisition and management of information technology, engineering, logistics, complex weaponry, systems, and solutions. We are currently looking for Supervisory Contract Specialist (contractor) for the Federal Government client.
Role: Sr. Contract Specialist (Supervisory)
Apply for this job now.