Teaching Personnel are looking for HLTAs to take up several different positions across East Sussex. If you are a HLTA looking for a new position we are able to help. We have a number of schools who require HLTAs to assist with catch up tutoring in the next few weeks. If you think you would like to be considered for this please apply.
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status.
If you are a talented, dynamic and enthusiastic teaching assistant with a passion to inspire and help children learn, then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking for flexible hours, full-time or part-time work to compliment current commitments or looking to stay in touch with education, Teaching Personnel are looking to add to our team.
You will need to;
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Adaptable and reliable.
All candidates who register with Teaching Personnel will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email confirmation for all bookings.
- £50 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Teaching Personnel website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Danielle Lees to book an appointment.