Behaviour English teacher- Ponders End - Enfield
We are seeking a full time English Teacher for an 'Outstanding' SEMH behaviour provision for KS3 and KS4 students based in Ponders End, Enfield. This is a full time teaching post supporting disadvantaged young people in their core education, there are a maximum of 8 students per group of mixed abilities, all of whom have a statement of a social, emotional or mental health need, display a lack of engagement in their education and some moderate challenging behaviours. You will be planning differentiated support for students, teaching across both KS3 and KS4 groups with 2 teaching assistants supporting in class per group to assist you with 1:1 support and managing behaviours. You will be an inspiring, motivating teacher who will put the students' needs at the forefront to get the best out of them.
This post is for an April start, a long term role with a permanent contract or through agency basis dependant on the individual.
- Can pay to scale , daily rate negotiable between £140 - £180 per day on PAYE
- Permanent contract will be available
- The SEMH Centre is part of a multi site school with opportunities across sites
- Work in an 'Outstanding' provision with a supportive senior leadership team
- School is expanding in September 2019 with a new provision for KS5 pupils
SEMH English teacher specification:
- Has previous experience working with emotional , or behaviour needs/ learning difficulties
- Experience delivering English at KS2 , KS3 or KS4 Level
- Able to provide differentiated planning and support for individual learners needs
- Holds qualified teacher status in UK or equivalent
- Able to provide school based references from long term teaching posts
- Can commute to Ponders End, Enfield daily
Don't hesitate to apply for this rewarding teaching role making a difference to pupils' lives and education. Please upload an up to date CV or email it to Chey on the contact details provided or call for further information. If this role is not for you, please get in touch to discuss alternative roles available in the boroughs of Enfield, Hackney and Camden.