For over 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Today we are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates & Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition. Our Facilities Management division offers a wide range of services to commercial and residential clients for reactive and planned maintenance, right through to refurbishment and building installation.
We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to achieve the high standards our customers expect throughout their Mick George journey.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are currently recruiting for experienced 320 Excavator Operators and Loading Shovel Drivers to join our Waste Transfer Station in Great Billing.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Following all safe work procedures and site working practices as directed by the Supervisor and senior staff on site
- Carrying out daily safety checks for the plant and reporting any defects in a timely manner
- Communicating proactively with site management
- Assist with daily operations on site
- Valid CPCS/NPORS ticket would be advantageous, however an 'inhouse' ticket will be acceptable
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Professional, thorough standard to work
- Flexible, can do attitude