Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £33877 - £37950/annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced band 5/junior band 6 Oncology Nurse to join an Oncology and Haematology Outpatients Unit based in an award winning, luxury private hospital in Marylebone.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To act as role model providing leadership; to be flexible in staffing situations whenever required.
* To use evidence-based practice, quality assurance and clinical audit in all aspects of nursing care.
* To comply and be aware of the NMC's Guidelines for Records and Record Keeping.
* Ensuring that all aspects of confidentiality are upheld in relation to patient/employee records in accordance with the Clinic's data protection policies.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration
* 1-year minimum post registration experience in oncology or in acute medicine.
* Experience in the administration of cytotoxic drugs and relevant qualification
* Knowledge of oncological conditions & diseases, and knowledge of cytotoxic drugs & therapies preferred.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview