Workshop Fitter (Powered Access, Small Tool, Generators)
£26,000 to £28,000 + Training + Overtime + Progression
RSD Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's largest Hire companies, they are one of the best employers we work with. They offer the best training, progression and overall benefits package on the market.
Required is a Workshop Engineer with experience in Plant to work within the Bristol depot! The work will include repair and service of a wide variety of machinery from Powered Access Machinery, small tools, generators, compressors and much much more. The client is able to train on all pieces of machinery so this is a fantastic opportunity to become a well rounded engineer!
The company are well known for developing engineers by their training plan, if you are string mechanically but lack electrical knowledge they will plan and train you on skill gaps.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned service and maintenance of plant machinery
- Service, fault find and carry out breakdown repairs.
- Comply with companies Health and Safety policy
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with mechanical/electrical engineering
- Salary £26k to £28k basic salary
- Overtime available
- Full Company and manufacture training
- Progression opportunities