Growing Energy Efficiency Service Company seeking an experience Weatherization Field Coordinator to oversee the daily activity of assigned energy audit professionals, specifically for Weatherization Program of the local public utility. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Field coordinator will conduct Weatherization energy audits as needed as well as ensure high quality customer satisfaction on behalf of the client. Audits will include a BPI, ASHRAE Level II Audit and will require Blower-door testing, Combustion Appliance Zone testing, in depth data collection, interface with multiple databases, installation of energy saving devices, customer energy savings education.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Conduct morning crew meetings and encourage team interaction.
· Ensure that there are auditors available at all times to conduct daily Weatherization audits.
· Coach, advise, and mentor crews where appropriate.
· Ensure crews fulfill scheduled appointments by tracking real time progress for all visits.
· Measure and monitor program quality assurance and time management of all assigned crews daily.
· Handle all assigned customer complaints related to Weatherization activity.
· Replenish inventory in field as needed.
· Ensure auditors fully complete NEAT audit and product install information on their handheld tablets, the day of their visits
· Perform daily reviews all crew consultation and install information for accuracy.
· Measure and Monitor Consultants and Installers time and effectiveness
· Work as an auditor when needed.
· Review and approve all crew time off request.
· Performs related work as required.
· BPI analyst certifications
· Knowledge working in utility industry or with energy management programs
· Training in weatherization and energy efficiency principals and techniques
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Comfortable working in urban and rural setting with people of diverse background
· Exercises good judgment and maintains safety at all times
· Able to lead, motivate, be diplomatic, and build positive rapport with customers
· Communicate with technical and non-technical individuals
· Work independently and/or as a team member
· Able to work flexible schedule, including some later evenings and weekends
· Ability to bend, stoop and reach
· Able to learn and work with new technology (e.g. handheld data devices)
· Current Kentucky driver's license and good driving record a must
· Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screening
This position reports to Regional Program Manager and oversees Weatherization Energy Auditors
1) 2 years prior supervisory experience
2) BPI Certification - Analyst
3) Able to work in very fast-paced environment and hold to deadlines.
4) Problem-solver. Able to respond to diverse set of challenges in the field and do whatever it takes to meet project deliverables on schedule.
5) Ability to communicate effectively with subordinates, peers, superiors and customers
6) Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point)
7) Knowledge and understanding of energy audits and the direct install measures
The above information is intended to describe the most important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required to perform the job.
Formed in 2009, one of the nation's fastest growing energy program services company is actively pursuing dynamic professionals who desire to make a positive impact in the communities in which we serve. Focusing on delivering cost-effective, we are looking for dynamic professionals who want make a positive impact on the communities in which we serve.
Servicing both residential and commercial customers, this award-winning organization focuses on delivering programs that help utilities, municipalities and end users make more cost-effective, environmentally sound energy choices.
Role: Weatherization / Energy Efficiency Field Coordinator
Apply for this job now.