As an agile, innovative Facilities Maintenance company, provideing M and E maintenance to various clients throughout the UK. Our reputation is key to our success and has seen considerable growth within our Manchester office. This role will be vital to our continued success. Benefits include 21 days holidays, free parking and a competitive salary.
The role involves working closely with other members of staff, to assist with the smooth running of our clients web systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scanning documents and maintaining records within our in house document management system
- Proactively managing our clients various systems, uploading paperwork and closing jobs, ensuring jobs are closed within SLAs.
- Producing reports daily from our clients systems, ensuring that these are updated and sent out to managers for review.
- Liaising with Technical managers to ensure engineers paperwork is correct and ready to be uploaded to clients systems.
- Assist in the management of subcontractors where requried
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Excellent attention to detail is vital for this role
- Good telephone manner
- Good understanding of Microsoft office incl outlook
- Excellent Organisational and communication skills
- Full Time / Permanent
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call #removed#