Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is looking for amazing an Orthodontic Registered Dental Assistant to join our awesome Sacramento and Natomas Orthodontic teams!
At Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics we don’t just care for smiles, we create them.
We believe when kids grow up enjoying the dentist, healthy teeth and gums will follow. So we’ve set up a different kind of dental practice that delivers fun, not fear.
Our caring, high-energy team values the opportunity to work hard and help each child realize a lifetime of happy smiles.
As the key driver of our mission—to give every kid a healthy smile—our staff exhibits a genuine love of children and teeth. A good fit for our culture means you are also honest, playful, lighthearted, approachable, hardworking, and compassionate.
Kids Care Dental & Orthodontics is a northern California based practice that offers comprehensive services including preventive dental care, orthodontics and oral surgery for every gap-toothed, mischievous, silly, giggly smile. Our company sees only private-pay and PPO insured patients in beautiful private offices. Our staff enjoys competitive compensation and group benefits including group health, dental, vision, life/AD&D and a 401(k) savings plan.
**$500 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!**
- Must have current and active state certified RDA license & CPR Card
- Minimum 1 year of Ortho Experience
- Knowledge of Dentrix a plus
- Must love children!
- Honest, ethical, high integrity
- Passionate about helping kids develop a lifetime of good oral habits
- Able to connect and build trust with each patient and parent
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Upbeat personality is a MUST
- Patient focused, team player
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Clean, neat professional appearance
**Ability to travel between our practices is a MUST!**
Role: Orthodontic RDA - $500 Sign on bonus
Apply for this job now.