Looking for a new Marketing position? One which will offer you a broad remit in responsibility and offer you a platform of a global business to continue to develop?
Based in the North West, Signature Career Management are partnered with a global FMCG company who are looking to appoint a Product Manager who will be responsible for end to end product management with a focus on managing and optimizing cross country product and brand portfolios based on the category marketing strategy, market insights and profound consumer and competitor understanding.
This FMCG organisation is delivering fantastic results and continuing to grow and innovate staying ahead of the curve. They manufacture a multitude of products and inspire team collaboration, a joined-up approach and very much a 'can do' attitude. Commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire and surrounds, this is an organisation which will provide learnings, European stakeholder management and a great deal of cross functional working. If you're looking for a change in direction and keen to take on a varied marketing role, this may just interest you.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for identifying customer and consumer needs, translating them into meaningful new concepts and leading the NPD process to result in a successful execution. This will include:
- Evaluating and managing product portfolio (fix core assortment, lead de-complexity, update packaging design to adjust to new regulations, brand positioning etc.)
- Understanding market dynamics in order to foster new opportunities for future profitable growth.
- Building market knowledge and analysing the competitor set.
- Identifying white space and new business opportunities based on actual customer and consumer understanding, translating it into a concept and a coherent R&D brief.
- Project management, lead product development & launch in line with budget, profitability target, agreed budgetary constraints, commercial calendar and strategy.
- Analysing performance of launched SKUs and summarising post-launch metrics.
- Proposing actions to solve any deviations when they occur during development, ensuring on-time, in-full project delivery.
- Delivering market research in co-operation with Marketing Intelligence Team.
This is a broad role which requires someone who has end to end product management experience within consumer goods (preferably food) and a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of successfully growing a product category through the implementation of best practice marketing tools and techniques.
The key skills and attributes we're looking for:
- Strong commercial acumen, able to work with and develop budgets.
- Strong project management skills.
- Numerical with a good analytical ability.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insight.
- Experience of collaborating with internal sales and marketing teams as well as working with external stakeholders - excellent stakeholder management skills are key.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creativity and entrepreneurial drive.
- Ability to set up concepts and transform them into products based on market insight and innovation.
- Knowledge and understanding of the graphic chain for packaging (labels, boxes etc.).
- Structured in approach, detailed and able to juggle multiple projects.
If this sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, please don't hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to #removed# or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will alwa