Wondfo USA is seeking a full-time Veterinary Sales Manager who will be responsible for achieving sales goals in their territory/region. The Veterinary Sales Manager will foster client relationships and help expand the company's presence in new and existing veterinary markets utilizing point-of-care testing (POCT) medical devices.
- Achieve and surpass annual sales targets, by prospecting for new clients and business.
- Assist the marketing manager in product promotion and sales schemes
- Coordinate meetings between potential clients and industry experts to establish the company's expertise in the industry
- Provide plans and feedback to assist in business development of vet markets
- Maintain sales record and accurately input data on accounts in CRM system
- Represent the company at conferences, vendor, and industry events
- Prepare and monitor budgets
- Develop KPIs and procedures to achieve objectives aligned with company's strategic plan
- Research market trends, recommend, and implement best practice solutions
- Conduct accurate and detailed sales forecasts on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to share with management.
- Prepare presentations, plans, and reports for distributor and sales meetings
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of sales experience in Veterinary industry, Medical Devices (POCT), IVD or related fields is required
- Demonstrated record of success in Veterinary sales
- Veterinary clinic experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and presentation
- Ability to travel
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Group Insurance
- Life Insurance
Wondfo Biotech Co., Ltd, located in Guangzhou China, is a world renowned rapidly growing POCT manufacturer specializing in diagnostic reagents and equipment of IVD realm. Founded in 1992 and owning more than 22 years R&D experience, Wondfo Biotech has established one R&D center in San Diego, one branch in Chicago and nine additional global offices now. Wondfo's products have been distributed to over 120 countries, supplying over 136,800 healthcare institutions and benefiting 2,895,780,000 people worldwide. Wondfo Biotech is devoted to making the world a better place by providing innovative POCT products. We have received CE certificates, FDA certificates, FSC certificates, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 quality system certification.Job Posted by ApplicantPro