Are you a SEN Teaching assistant looking to support in an EYFS class?
Are you an LSA looking to branch out into Teaching Assistant role?
Do you have experience working with Children with ASD and Speech and Language?
If so Milk-Education would LOVE to speak to you!
Milk-Education are looking for a really strong and comfortable SEN teaching Assistant to support a Reception class, more specifically on a 1-2-1 basis a Child with ASD and support with their Speech and Language in the L5 Area of Liverpool. The teacher the school are looking for must have a strong knowledge of SEN and be comfortable supporting potential challenging behaviour, this role is very rewarding for the right candidate and that is who we are looking for. Sound like you?- READ ON!
This role is full time and starting ASAP so please waste no time getting in touch! Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done on-line 3 simple steps.
- Previous experience working with SEN Children.
- Experienced working with ASD or Speech and language is advantageous.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
We really love to stand out and offer the best support for our Teachers and Schools so before you apply see if we are the right agency for you! Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https://#removed#-education.co.uk/
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or for an informal chat with kelisha call #removed# or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.