We are seeking an LPN to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Plan, direct, and provide resident care according to the physician orders and the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each resident
- Administer medications and treatments in compliance with federal, state, and local policies
- Supervise gna's and floor aides and train new and current employees on departmental procedures
- Interact cooperatively with residents, families, visitors and other staff
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PSL HIPAA policies and applicable regulations
- Previous experience in nursing home preferred
- Ability to build rapport with patients and co-workers
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate a passion for working with the elderly
Must be licensed in Maryland
Williamsport Retirement Village in an equal opportunity employer.
Role: LPN / Maryland Certified
Apply for this job now.