Role and Responsibilities
- Provide Test and Evaluation (T&E) analysis to the lead test engineer for vehicle detection and sensor systems related to CBRN detection.
- Identify test resource requirements (e.g., workforce, infrastructure, assets, etc.).
- Manage tests, including:
- Identify and define required tests
- Monitor test coverage
- Evaluate overall quality experienced
- Specify the required test data
- Evaluate the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle
- Provide feedback and input to program functional Integrated Process Teams (IPTs), In Process reviews (IPRs), milestone decisions, and required program updates.
- Conduct and manage assigned test events including providing on the ground support and feedback for programs at test locations.
- Provide guidance on test concepts, identify test resource requirements, and ensure facility T&E tools are capable of supporting planned testing.
- Assist in the development and updating of a master test schedule to incorporate into the program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Participate in IPTs/working groups that require T&E expertise, provide input to IPRs, milestone decisions and program updates and conduct test readiness reviews.
- Develop and maintain all T&E documentation (e.g., Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), detailed test plans, etc.) in support of programs.
- Provide T&E input into program documentation (e.g., Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCEs), Life Cycle Management Plans (LCMPs), System Evaluation Plans (SEPs), etc.).
- Extensive travel required - up to 75% of working days to execute all required tasks.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering Management, or a related discipline and 8 years of general experience plus 5 years of directly relevant T&E experience, preferably in the Chemical or Biological Defense area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Active security clearance at the Secret level required at time of hire
Joint Research and Development, Inc. (JRAD) is a small business providing highly technical expertise for overcoming Department of Defense science and technology, research and development and test and evaluation challenges.
JRAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Role: Test & Evaluation Analyst (Mid-Senior)
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground,
Apply for this job now.