COMPANY: VAL WADE RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £33000 - £40000 per annum
Our client, a renowned international law firm based in the City of London, requires a Front of House Manager to start ASAP.
The main duties of the Front of House Manager are:
- Line management of Front of House teams including recruitment. Training, one to one meeting, appraisal meetings and work performance meetings
- Assist with devising a standard operation manual including, processes, service levels, approach to clients and business dress
- Compile and plan the front of house rotas
- Maintaining the client contact list
- Ensure a daily inspection of meeting room equipment, including lighting, fixtures and fittings and report any issues to the Facilities team
- Running monthly reports
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in the organisation of internal events
- Ensure the telephone back up service for the offsite switchboard is working appropriately
- Regular liaison with onsite contractors including catering, security and cleaning to ensure a one team ethos
- Taxi bookings for internal and external clients as required through ground floor reception.
- Ensure all team members are aware of their responsibilities for First Aid and fire evacuation
- Assist with concierge and ad hoc duties as required of the business
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable at all times
- Provide practical support to the Front of House Function including meeting room bookings, telephone and video conference call set ups, meeting/greeting clients plus switchboard duties
The successful candidate must have a previous Front of house management experience with in-house legal/professional services experience and have excellent people management skills. You need to have excellent communication skills, both orally and written and able to communicate effectively at all levels, highly organised, able to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines, a strong team player and have a positive and proactive attitude. You need to be flexible and committed, have strong attention to detail, an ability to operate with minimum supervision and extensive use of IT systems including Microsoft Office, telephone and room booking systems and AV equipment.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now!