ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for Primary school Teaching Assistants to join our supply pool to start work from September 2021, with experience in aiding teaching at any key stages.
- Working with students at a primary school level at EYFS, Key stage 1 and Key stage 2 assisting their learning of a variety of subjects including Maths, English and Science.
- Working in a variety of different schools meeting new staff and pupils on a day to day basis.
- Flexible working hours, for part-time and full-time employment.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- To be able to manage behaviour and communicate well with children of both key stages.
- A Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is ideal, however, not a must if you have relevant experience working at primary level.
- As well as being able to obtain references to cover the last 2 years of employment.
- As well as having or being able to gain a DBS check on the update service.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCompli training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant based around the Stafford area who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.