The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for managing and executing a successful paid search program for high growth by creating copy Pay Per Click media accounts and strategies. The PPC Analyst will quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of company campaigns.
POST UP STAND'S CORE VALUES
All employees are expected and required to support and embody the following Core Values:
1. Communicate openly and positively to build trust and respect.
2. Proactively contribute to making things better and making better things.
3. Demonstrate empathy for our fellow customers, fellow employees, and stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, which include the following:
Administrative management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of websites
· Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword and product bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
· Manage and maintain updates for large keyword and product lists for contribution to reporting and analysis efforts
· Analysis of web page traffic flow to identify opportunities for adjustments and optimizations
· Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
· Perform routine maintenance of all product marketing feeds including search engine optimization and image manipulation as needed
· Assist with strategic changes and identify need for policy adjustments on product feeds
Development of visual and contextual creative for various e-commerce media channels
· Develop and maintain product listing ad and comparison-shopping engine creative and descriptions
- Perform routine analysis of existing extensions and creation of new extension opportunities (sitelinks, images, call outs, etc.)
Provide recommendations and execute strategies for PPC growth and to support multi-channel marketing campaigns
· Identify opportunities in keyword development, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
· Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
· Perform routine examination of daily, weekly and monthly account reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives to identify opportunities and threats
· Recognize bid strategy opportunities and share information with supervisor and team members for analysis and potential execution
· Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess exceptional analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Exhibit strong strategic planning, analytic, and research skills
- Demonstrate ability to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Display knowledge of intermediate level Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Exhibit a passion for search marketing
- Portray an outstanding ability to identify and resolve problems
- Be attentive to detail and effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Think creatively and communicate effectively with team members in support of internet marketing initiatives
- Must pass a background check
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree required with emphasis on Marketing or Business Management
- At least one year of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Preference for PLA experience
- Google Ads / Bing Ads
- Google Analytics experience
Post-Up Stand provides innovative, customizable products that allow our clients to spotlight their organizations in unique ways. We create bold solutions for real people from real people; your message is our mission. We pride ourselves on our customer service and 48-hour turnaround with no rush or set-up fees. The company was founded in 2004 as a traditional printing service and entered the large-format, digital printing niche when the technology was first introduced. Post-Up Stand was acquired by TAKKT AG in April 2015, and we are well into our transition of growth and expansion.
Role: PPC / Paid Search Analyst
Location: Maple Heights,
Apply for this job now.