Company: EASTRIDGE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is seeking a payroll Specialist in the Irvine, CA area to support one of their clients asap. This position is temporary for 4 months and is offering $22 to 25 per hour DOE.
You will be responsible for processing payroll for approximately 300+ employees and provide support to other payroll functions.
Position: Payroll Specialist
Location: Irvine (in office Monday and Thursday, remote Tues, Wed, Friday)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High volume of payroll processing l using Paycom, duties include but are not limited to, processing of time and data entry.
- Maintain paid time off balances and respond to field inquiries.
- Update payroll records by processing status changes, tax updates, direct deposit elections, and other voluntary deductions.
- Collect, calculate, and import payroll data from timesheets and timekeeping system for payroll processing.
- Verify the accuracy of payroll data entered and compare it against input documents.
- Maintain payroll records and file all payroll related paperwork following each pay period.
- Answer routine telephone inquiries concerning payroll issues in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow up on outstanding payroll checks and coordinate efforts with the Accounting department.
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience required (300+ employees)
- Experience with Paycom is a PLUS!
- Excellent organization, documentation, and follow-up skills.
- Ability to proficiently use Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
Eastridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer