St. Petersburg, USA
We are looking for a skilled Welder
· Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
· Set up components for welding according to specifications
· Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
· Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
· Repair machinery and other components
· Experience as welder
· Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
· Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
· Ability to read and interpret drawings
· Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
· Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus
“STABIL Concrete Products participates in the state of Florida drug-free workplace program and requires pre-employment drug testing.”
STABIL is located in South St. Petersburg, Florida.
STABIL is a manufacturer of High Quality Architectural/Structural and GFRC Precast Concrete products.
Location: St. Petersburg,
Apply for this job now.