Job description Band 6 Social Worker or CPN
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 RMN or CPN or Social Worker to work as a care co-ordinator in the Essex Support and Treatment for Early Psychosis Team based in Rochford.
Salary: £25-£26 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended.
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm What HCL can offer you?
What you will need?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200* for each successfully placed person
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working within the community
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.