My client is a boutique multi-asset management firm with a talented team of ~25 who specialise in technology, deep research and quantitative analysis. With their incredibly bright team and tech-driven approach, they combine the best elements of tech start-ups and those of larger successful buy-side firms. The Role
This is a Senior Quant Developer position in the Quant Research Strategies team. You will be working directly with the firm's quant researchers to build early-stage software, offering a huge amount of input and project ownership. Day-to-day work is likely to include: historical data collection, aggregation and storage; development of strategy research and back testing; and real-time feed handling and trading.
There is also the opportunity to become a team lead in ~18 months as the team grows. Requirements
- 8+ years' commercial experience in a front office tech role at a buy-side firm
- STEM education from a top university (combined Computer Science/Maths would be ideal)
- Solid coding abilities in Python or any other OO language
- Experience with Equities trading technology is a bonus
- Working with an extremely talented team of software developers and quant researchers
- £120 - 150k base salary + discretionary bonus of ~40-50%
- Relaxed, dress-down office
- Good work-life balance, standard hours (9-6), WFH, etc.
If you feel you are a strong candidate for the role and would like more details, please contact: Sam Forrest
020 3475 5014