Our Theatre team in our Cheltenham Hospital currently have an opportunity for an Operating Department Practitioner. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
As an anaesthetic Nurse or Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. As a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner you will;
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as an anaesthetic Nurse/ ODP / RGN you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
For a confidential chat, then please do email [... Click Apply...]
Salary - up to £34,000 dependent on experience
Closing date - 17/02/2019
Full Time, 37.5 hours