- Responsible for reviewing the daily helper needs provided by the operations and coordinate the daily staffing of helpers.
- The Coordinator is also responsible for reviewing helper hours for accurate recording of time and assignments.
- They will work closely with the operation, communicating helper performance and administration of uniforms and tracking helper performance.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to interact with people holding different positions as well as different responsibilities.
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, and we create and deliver high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the 13th consecutive year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
Role: Warehouse Coordinator
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.