Lorom West, a premier manufacturer of high quality OEM/ODM turnkey products and custom cables, wire harnesses and PCB assemblies is expanding its Sales Force at its Fremont, California facility. Lorom West specializes in cable extrusion, cable assemblies, plastic injection molding, PCBA's and full turnkey builds from its facilities in Fremont and in China. The Lorom facilities are ISO 9001:2008 and medical ISO 13485:2003 certified. We are seeking
This is an outside sales position responsible for promoting the company's products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts. The main focus is to help Cable Connection's customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Research and qualify targeted accounts by using personal networking aptitude and in house lead generation.
· Set up account calls with perspective clients and present the Company's local and offshore capabilities with the assistance of the Sales Manager and Director of Project Management and Product Development.
· Work with the clients Engineering Department's to help facilitate their NPI needs.
· Identify and transition client's higher volume business to one of our offshore facilities.
· Negotiate pricing and other terms to achieve maximum margin and long term customer relationships.
· Provide weekly activity reports to the Sales Manager.
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum five years of Outside Sales in either Contract Manufacturing and/or Cable and Harness Manufacturing (preferred).
· Proven prospecting techniques.
· A consistent record of growing sales with Tier 1 and Tier 2 companies.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills with command of Microsoft Word, and Excel.
· Must be a self starter, capable of lead generation through sustaining account management.
· BA / BS or the equivalent experience.
Role: Outside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.