Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. We are a provider of therapeutic medical devices for patients with complex needs. Our products are designed to help caregivers overcome todays most challenging patient care management issues within the hospital. We are currently looking for a Medical Equipment Manager.
Profile: Managing the activities involved in the maintenance, repair and operation of the Company’s electrical/mechanical medical devices (inventory).
- Strong technical aptitude required
- Strong supervision and leadership skills required
- 24 hr./ 7day per week fast paced environment
- Maintain sufficient and accurate inventory levels throughout multiple service locations.
- Monitor, update, and track equipment and parts availability.
- Establish and enforce policies
- Directs shipping and receiving of parts.
- Coordinate all equipment transportation activity and manage cost of distribution.
- Prioritize equipment repairs on non-active equipment.
- Ensure rental ready equipment is maintained to company standards.
- Maintain accurate service, repair, and replacement information on all equipment.
- Develop and implement improved equipment handling policies and procedures.
- Minimize repair expenses and analyze vendor costs.
- Ensure repair documents are complete and work performed is accurate.
- Manage repair procedures of employees.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis
- Monitor employee productivity in up keeping the rental fleet.
- Drive down costs of repairs through training and proper equipment maintenance.
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. offers:
- Comprehensive training
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Rapid opportunity for advancement based on performance
Since 1996, Kreg Therapeutics has been a provider of specialty medical equipment, focused on distributing support surfaces, bed frames, and bariatric equipment to hospitals.
Role: Medical Equipment Manager
Location: Melrose Park,
Apply for this job now.