Nursery Manager Vacancy at Busy Bees QE Hospital About Us
Busy Bees is the UK's leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can't do this without you, so we're looking for an experienced and highly motivated Nursery Manager who shares our values to join lead our team at the QE Hospital Nursery
. You will be a qualified and experienced Manager who has passion and enthusiasm to drive a nursery forward and offer outstanding childcare across the nursery. About our QE Hospital, Birmingham Nursery
Busy Bees at the QE Hospital is a purpose built building, which was opened in 2007. There are 7 fantastic rooms for all age groups with a range of age appropriate resources.
The building has security which means it can only be accessed through our display buzzer system. The rooms are all large and airy. All of our rooms have a Room Manager or Senior Room Manager overseeing the room to ensure we always plan activities around the children's interests and development stage. We also offer emergency places for families attending the QE hospital or who work for the armed forces and have been injured during service. Key responsibilities:
We have a large garden area which is split into 3 sections that the children can access, a soft play area, a grass area and 1 playground. The children are able to grow their own fruit and vegetables, dig in the mud or sand pits or take part in a variety of exciting activities offered.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Manager
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children by creating unique and exciting activities.
- Ensure all staff are fully aware of their responsibilities and carry out their role in line with all policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Fully manage the overall day to day operation of the nursery
- Ensure that the nursery is operating effectively by achieving high occupancy and controlling costs as per the agreed budget
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
- Over 1 years current experience as a Nursery Manager
- Minimum of 4 years occupational experience in a nursery setting
- To have held a full and relevant Early Years qualification for at least 3 years
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
We reserve the right to close a job prior to the initial closing date.
Role: Nursery Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.