Our client is seeking an individual who is responsible for processing and storing loan documents. This department works closely with other internal departments and 3rd party vendors. Records management completes various processes during the servicing of loans and maintains documents until the loans are paid in full.
Accountable for production and performance within Records Management Department in a high volume and productivity driven function.
- Pulling files from Vault at the time of payoff or charge off
- Able to stand, stoop, bend, and lift for duration of shift
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Checking in, performing quality reviews, and sorting, in numerical order, customer files when they arrive from origination
- Satisfying file and image requests from multiple sources, reports, people, and other internal arenas
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time with a balance of speed and accuracy
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of attention to detail
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or military experience
- Must be dependable, prompt and possess reliable transportation
Astyra Corporation is a staffing and consulting company that is locally owned and operated right here in the heart of RVA. Astyra offers a unique approach to solving the business challenges of its clients. After being in business for over 20 years, we have evolved and grown - smart ideas, ingenuity and never settling for failure are our hallmark traits. We are locals with a national presence and need a like-minded; client focused professional who wants to make a difference every day.
Role: Document Specialist (BHJOB1435_23042)
Apply for this job now.